Contact us about privacy
If you have any questions or would like further information about our privacy and information handling practices, please contact us:
Your Future Events Pty Ltd
PO Box 590
Manly NSW 1655
What kinds of personal information is collected?
Personal information collected by us may include the following:
- Name, postal and email address;
- Date of birth;
- Contact details including telephone numbers (landline and mobile);
- Occupation and employment details; and
- Images or sounds of you attending our events or enjoying our services and products. We may make videos, take photographs or make audio recordings of our events, services and products which may include you.
In most cases we will collect this information from you directly.
How is your personal information used?
We collect personal information primarily to record appropriate details for any service or order you have placed with us, and also that we may:
- administer our customer relationships;
- provide you with information, products or services you have requested;
- review and assess our products and services;
- collect and analyse information for marketing and research purposes;
- assist customers by providing them with information;
- personalise and customise your experiences with our website (www.yourfuturenow.com.au);
- communicate with you; and
- provide you with ongoing information about which we believe you may be interested.
You consent to us using your personal information in those ways and for sending you information about our products, services and special offers, as well as the products and services of our affiliates and third parties, now and in the future. You also consent to us sending you the information by direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages.
As mentioned above, we may make videos, take photographs or make audio recordings of our events, services and products which may include your image or voice. You consent to being included in those videos, photographs and audio recordings.
The nature of the Internet means that some of your personal information may be transferred, stored, processed or used overseas. This may happen if we outsource certain activities overseas or if transactions, information, services or products have an overseas connection.
Accessing your personal information
You can contact us to request access to your personal information. In ordinary circumstances we will give you full access to your personal information. However, there may be some legal or administrative reasons to deny access. If access is denied, we will provide you with the reason why.
Security of your personal information
We are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of the data you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information with the aid of our stringent security procedures and the latest technology. Access to and use of personal information within Your Future Events Pty Ltd is appropriately limited to prevent misuse or unlawful disclosure of the information.
If other organisations provide support services, we require them to appropriately safeguard the privacy of the information provided to them. Where the personal information we collect is no longer required, we delete the information or permanently de-identify it. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information unless the disclosure:
- is required by law
- is authorised by law; or
- you have consented to our disclosing the information.
Personal information quality
We aim to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. To assist us in this, you need to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested, and properly update the information to us to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Please contact us if you believe that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, and we will use all reasonable effort to correct the information.
If we do not believe the information to be incorrect, we will take reasonable steps to add a statement to the information to the effect that you believe the information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date.
A ‘cookie’ is a packet of information placed on a user’s computer by a website for record keeping purposes. Cookies are generally used on our website (www.yourfuturenow.com.au) for the following purposes:
- Monitoring website traffic – we use tracking companies and software to gather information about how people are using the Your Future Events Pty Ltd website, this information includes time of visit, pages visited, and some system information about the type of computer you are using. We use this information to enhance the content and services offered on the website.
- Manage advertising – we use advertising companies to deliver our online advertising. When you see one of our ads on a third party website, cookies are sometimes used to collect information about what pages you visit and the type of software you are using
Cookies may also be used for other purposes on our website but in each case none of the information collected can be used to personally identify you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
If you would like more information about how we handle your personal information, please contact us using the details above.